If you're familiar with the garment industry, pattern cards or cutter's musts often accompany a pattern around the sewing facility giving the people working with it the information they need to correctly cut and sew that garment. We love the idea of these but we've found that the way they're formatted isn't really ideal for home sewing.
With that in mind we designed our own dream pattern cards! They have all the information you need when working with a home sewing pattern, including:
- Basic details like pattern name, view you're making, and the date.
- Space for a sketch and fabric swatches which is especially great if you've made style changes to the original pattern.
- Keep yardage and notion information handy
- A sizing section so you know your measurements when you cut out this pattern, as well as a space for any other pattern alterations you may have made
- The cut list lets you keep track of everything you need to cut so you don't forget anything!
- If you don't need the cut list, download the card with sewing notes. Keep track of changes you make to the sewing process easily here.
We hang our pattern cards with our patterns to keep everything organized and neat, and we never have to wonder if we're missing a piece, if this pattern will still fit, or what we need to make it!
Digital Pattern Details
You will receive an email containing a unique URL to download your files directly after your purchase is complete. This download will be delivered to you via email.
This pattern includes the following files: Pattern Cards: 2 pages
If you need help printing and assembling your pattern, take a look at our PDF Printing and Assembly Guide!