We work incredibly hard to make sure there are no errors in our patterns, that said we are human and small things occasionally slip through. If you think you’ve found an error that isn’t on this list, you can contact us via our contact form here.
1st Printing, May 2014
- Piece 2 should read: Cut 2 Self
- Buttonhole markings are 1/2″ to the left of where they should be. They should intersect the dotted line indicating where to cut for the right side of the front pieces.
Cascade Duffle Coat
1st Printing, February 2015
- Pieces 28 & 29 are slightly too long for sizes 0-16 evening out at size 18. You can download a 5 page PDF containing the updated pattern pieces here.
- The labeling on pieces 13 & 14 are switched.
Willow Tank & Dress
1st Printing, May 2016
- Finished Garment Measurements for the Hem View A on size 18 should read 52 1/4.
1st Printing and PDF, August 2017: updated Sept. 12, 2017
- Interfacing layout for View A is incorrect. An updated interfacing layout can be downloaded here.
- The heading above Step 17 should read View B, not All Views.
1st Printing and PDF, January 23, 2018
- The Interfacing Map mistakenly labels pieces 21 & 22 as 22 & 23. The shapes of the pieces and the placement of them are correct.