Introducing the Yates Coat!
When designing the Yates it was essential that the coat felt elegant, yet easy to wear. It was originally drafted for my wedding, but it was important to me to be able to wear it daily after the fact. It’s easy to feel like a less stylish version of yourself during the cooler months but the Yates’ clean and classic look makes it simple to be warm and fashionable.
Now let’s talk a bit more about the features of the Yates Coat:
- Notched collar: a nod to classic tailored style.
- Oversized lapel: modern proportions keep the notched collar from looking stuffy.
- Two piece sleeve: offers great fit and durability.
- Stylized inseam pockets: because you always need pockets!
- Double breasted hidden closure: looks sleek and put together closed, but dramatic and beautiful open.
- Mid-hip length: makes the coat appear more formal while also keeping your thighs warm!
The Yates also features a full lining with its own pattern pieces separate from the shell, which increases the durability and longevity of your coat.
- Regular price
- Sale price