Austin Dress Sew-Along Schedule
I mentioned in our release post that we’d be doing a video sew-along for the Austin dress and I’m excited today to get the schedule up so that you all can order your supplies in time. As always with our sew-alongs, I’ll be guiding you step-by-step through sewing up both View A & View B of the Austin Dress, so every aspect of the pattern will be covered here.
The Austin Sew-Along will begin on Monday, June 19th and we’ll be publishing 2-3 new videos a week. You can receive updates when each new post goes live by subscribing to our YouTube Channel, that way you don’t miss any new content. Our schedule will be as follows:
- Introduction, Fabrics & Supplies
- Choosing a Size & Basic Pattern Adjustments
- Cutting Your Fabric
- Cutting & Fusing Your Interfacing
- Assembling the Bodice
- Finishing the Neckline & Keyhole
- Assembling & Attaching the View A Skirt
- Assembling & Attaching the View B Pockets
- Assembling & Attaching the View B Skirt
- Creating the Button Bands & Finishing the Armholes
- Hemming Views A & B & Finishing the Edges
- Inserting & Attaching the Buttonholes & Buttons
If you don’t have the pattern yet you can grab a copy of either the paper or PDF version in our shop or by clicking the links below this post. I can’t wait to sew up an Austin (or two!) with you!