Get Ready for the Town Bag Sew-Along!
Last week we mentioned that we will be hosting a sew-along for the Town Bag, and we are thrilled to share the schedule with you today! We've received a lot of feedback from those who are new to sewing, transitioning from knitting, or lacking experience with bag making and we want to assure you that none of that matters! We will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating your very own Town Bag in real-time.
The Town Bag Sew-Along will begin on Monday, March 13th. Each week we will be posting new episodes on Monday and Wednesday, giving you the weekend to catch up. Make sure you're subscribed to our YouTube channel so that you don't miss any updates.
Our schedule for the sew-along is:
- Day 1: Introduction, Fabric & Supplies
- Day 2: Printing & Assembling your PDF Pattern
- Day 3: Cutting & Marking your Fabric
- Day 4: Prepping the Main Body & Attaching the Straps
- Day 5: Assembling the Pockets
- Day 6: Assembling the Body of the Bag
- Day 7: Finishing the Bag
There's still plenty of time to order your pattern & kit or select your own supplies before the sew-along begins. We're looking forward to sewing alongside you all!