Fall Favorites

Clockwise from top left 1. Striped Transmission Tee 2. Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé 3. The Archive Boot 4. Claire Vivier Messanger Tote 5. Butter Polish in British Racing Green 6. Odette Totem Ring

I recently purchased these awesome forest green jeans from Gap and have been mentally styling a million different outfits with things that aren’t in my wardrobe. Clever right? Ha! If money were no option, this is would be a go to fall outfit, with my jean jacket on top of course. Anything you’re really excited about this fall style wise or other?

This entry was posted in Inspiration and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fall Favorites

1. Jen says:

i got an almost identical (ankle zips on the outer side) pair of trousers from my parents last christmas – i don’t think i’d ever have bought them myself but i love them. i think the selection above would work nicely with them for sure, although i’m all about brown when it comes to boots.

• I feel the same way about these pants, I sort of tried them on a whim and surprised myself by how much I liked them, though I do wonder why they put the zips on the inside. Very weird. I am also usually a brown boot person but that’s gotten me into a situation where I am ALL brown shoes so I thought it might be time to branch out? Haha we’ll see…

2. Anke says:

I love the shirt and boots! Great finds.

3. sallie says:

great outfit! I’ve recently told myself that I need a pair of brown, low heeled ankle booties to wear every. single. day. And any outfit I put together I’m like “hmm… this would look really good with those booties… “

• Hahaha I did that with my Penpals last year and I wear them ALL THE TIME! I’m not sure if I’m the type of person who can pull off black boots even though I always put on outfits where I wish I had some…we’ll see… If you need a brown boot shopping enabler though, you know where to find me!

4. gingermakes says:

What a great outfit! I love all of those things! I have the lip treatment– it’s really nice!

5. Julie says:

Oh, this round up is pefection! I love each item.

6. striped tees. I CAN NEVER have enough!

7. Laura says:

I love Sugar and Butter! They are my staple beauty products. Butter lasts for so long and the finish always looks so smooth. Have you tried the Sugar Lip Scrub, leaves your lips feeling PERFECT!

8. Yesyesyes I am totally excited about the fall colours! I have the green nailpolish, mustard pants, and I am about to go fabric shopping because I want a deep green wool coat. And I want to throw some rust in the mix too. And I’d like some forest green jeans, but I’m afraid there will be too much forest green in my closet. I love this palet so much more than a spring palet with pastels :)

9. Amy says:

Oh, I might be all over that lip balm, too. These are great colors. I mentally style around shoes (that I *must* have) down to nail polish.