- Patterns are designed to print on both US Letter paper as well as A4 paper.
- You will need a PDF viewer to print this pattern. If you do not have a PDF viewer already, you can download Adobe Reader for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader
- For layered PDF printing instructions click here: Layered PDF printing instructions
- Make sure your printer is set to print at 100% with scaling turned off.
- Print page 1 and measure the 3”x3” square to make sure your pattern is printing at the correct size.
- If your square measures correctly, print the rest of the pattern.
ASSEMBLING YOUR PRINT-AT-HOME PDF PATTERN
- Cut off borders as needed and tape pattern together matching the numbered/lettered diamonds.
- Follow the instructions included in the pattern booklet to complete your garment.
COPY SHOP PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- You can send the full sized copy shop version of the pattern to any service bureau capable of printing 34” wide.
- Follow the instructions included in the pattern booklet to complete your garment
LAYERED PDF PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- Follow the instructions here: Layered PDF Printing Instructions