Give Thanks Pattern Sale

Grainline Studio | Give Thanks Pattern SaleI have a lot to be thankful for this year. The past 12 months have been simultaneously some of worst and best months of my life and I’m in a completely different place than I could have imagined just one short year ago. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy with where I’m at and what I’m doing and I couldn’t have gotten to this place without the support of all of you guys. To every single one of you who reads, comments, sews up a pattern, etc. THANK YOU!!!!!! I tried to show a bit of gratitude with the free Hemlock pattern earlier this summer but I thought this would be a good time to offer 20% off in the pattern shop now through Monday night as well in case you’re looking to sew up some holiday presents for yourself or others with the code GIVETHANKS20. Just a little thanks for supporting this teeny tiny one woman pattern business. You ladies (and dudes if you’re out there) are seriously the best a girl could ask for!

This entry was posted in Journal Entry. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Give Thanks Pattern Sale

1. Mel says:

Thank YOU! Ever since discovering your shop and the community built around your patterns, I’ve felt like sewing is more approachable than before. I’m still a newb who’s trying to figure out the neckline on your Scout tee, but your patterns and your blog make me feel like I’m closer than I think.

I’m definitely grabbing the Portside Travel Set with this discount. Thanks!

2. Jo says:

Aw Jen! We love you too :-)! Well done – you have achieved great things this year and I’ve often thought of you, hoping your life behind the scenes is working out well. You the boss patternmaker!

3. Andib says:

It is easy to support such a talented designer! Happy Thanksgiving!

4. I just went crazy and bought 4 patterns… I only made the scout tee in the past so I guess it was about time! Thanks for sale!!

5. sallie says:

Thank YOU, Jen!! You are continually such an inspiration to me, and I’m just over the moon about your patterns. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, they are the best patterns I have ever sewn with! I hope the future continues to bring you some of the best months of your life!

6. Marie Forest says:

Thank you! You are a great inspiration. I love your pattern, and your style. I wish you all the best in the future!

7. allymariko says:

Jen I am so inspire by you and design aesthetic! Ah I’m so excited! I’ve been eyeing that Portside set for WEEKS!

8. Sarah says:

Thanks so much, Jen! I’m going to finally stop dithering and get the Archer and Moss patterns already!

9. Nikki H. says:

You know what, I feel the exact same way about good old 2013. It really kind of sucked, but I’m in a lot better place now, AND I’ll have more time to sew this winter :) So this sale is perfect timing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    I’ve been wavering over getting the Archer for awhile, and this may be my excuse to get it. (BTW I made the Maritime shorts in September and my only regret is that I didn’t make them earlier so I could wear them for more of the summer.)
    You are awesome and an inspiration. Keep doing what you do :)

10. Natalie says:

Thank you! I purchased the scout tee pattern a couple of weeks back and have been wearing the top I made with it non-stop. I just purchased the lakeside pjs pattern, and am hoping to whip up a mix and match set for my sister in time for Christmas. Well timed! Thanks again!

11. Pingback: December is Archer Appreciation Month | Lucky Lucille™

12. Kathy says:

I’ve been wanting to get the Moss skirt pattern since your released it, now I CAN’T delay it. Thanks for such lovely patterns (and the bonus discount!)

13. Erin says:

Your work has made sewing outside of school totally approachable for me. Thank you so much for your amazingly beautiful and easy to understand patterns. I’m constantly amazed by all you do. <3

14. Katie Emma says:

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Getting Scout for now and Archer when I’m feeling a little more confident!

15. macinic says:

Thank You Jen. Have a wonderful rest of 2013.

16. sdundas says:

I’ve been eyeing a lot of these patterns for ages–great timing to try them out with some holiday down time! Thank you!

17. martinamaria says:

thank you so much! you and your style are a great inspiration to me. wishing you all the best and hoping for many more wonderful patterns!!!!!

18. Shar says:

Thank you so much! I’ve sewn the Scout and the Hemlock and love both patterns! Your tutorials are great too! I think I’ll have to go to the next level and buy the Archer. Have a great Thanksgiving!

19. Sandesh says:

Thank you so so much, I have just made my first Moss skirt and I’m in love, your patterns are such great wardrobe builders…..I’m just about to buy some more!
    Please keep up the good work, you are an inspiration.

20. Melanie says:

Thanks for the discount code. I’ve just tarted sewing and I’ve been um’ing and ah’ing over the Scout & Tiny Pocket patterns…so I just bought them both. Wish me luck!

21. Christine says:

happy thanksgiving to you awesome lady! my holiday gift to myself? your tote set! can’t wait to make it up for my next overseas adventure! xoxo

22. rebeccas says:

Just made two pairs of Lakeside pyjamas for gifts. They’re great, and I’m not even sad I didn’t get the pattern on sale! I just need to make my own pair. I really like that I can use your patterns multiple times and get so much wearable variety out of each of them. I look forward to future patterns.

23. Bec says:

Happy thanksgiving! We don’t have an official thanksgiving here in Australia, but I’m thankful for sewing & the creative outlet it gives me. Can’t wait to go crazy in the pattern shop, thanks for your generosity! (A sleeveless archer is definitely in my summer wardrobe!

24. Alex says:

Yay for you Jen – such a talented lady giving joy to sewists the world over!

25. Jackie says:

I have already had 6 of your patterns. I have printed all out all ready to sew. So far I have made the scout tee shirt and I must say that it fits most comfortably. It is my favourite shirt now.

26. Jackie says:

Oh I forgot to mention my niece love the lakeside pyjamas that I sewn for her

27. What a great gesture. It’s so great to read how happy you are! Enjoy your holiday weekend and thanks for the fab blog and patterns!

28. I caved and bought the Archer I’ve been ogling for months. Thank you, and I hope 2013 ends well.

It’s been a good year for me and sewing has been a huge part of that. Here’s to 2014!

29. Kelly says:

Thank you for making such great patterns and sharing your expertise with us! Your patterns have resulted in some of my very favorite clothes. I actually kind of feel the same way about 2013. The year has been characterized by very low moments, but a lot of really important good things have happened too and I’m also in a place I couldn’t have dreamed of a year ago. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

30. Pingback: A round up of Black Friday sewing pattern sales…and some overseas ordering annoyances | Make, sew, do

31. SCY says:

Hi from Singapore! Thanks for your high quality patterns, and your great blog. Look forward to many more great patterns. Have made many Scout woven tees for family members, thanks for the sale, going shopping at your shop now. Happy Thanksgiving!

32. I bought almost all of the ones I don’t already have…I should probably just go complete my collection right now.

Can I just have a lifetime subscription, please? All of your patterns are so spot on!

It’s amazing the difference a year makes! Good or bad year, I’m almost always surprised and pleased at where I end up – and it’s never where I expected!

33. Curry Made says:

Thanks so much – I really do love your patterns. I already had a couple, and now I have a couple more! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.