I’m finally starting to get into the holiday spirit, though I admit I haven’t listened to any holiday music on my own yet. Perhaps I’ll start that today. Anyway I’ve been doing a lot of browsing trying to find the perfect gifts for my family and things to put on my list and thought I’d share a few of my current favorites. If any of these end up in my stocking or under the tree, I definitely wouldn’t complain!
1. Scalloped Brass Necklace by Native Clutter. Can we talk about how good this would look with a simple jewel neck holiday dress? Well, you talk about it because I already ordered this necklace to go with mine so I’m all set!
2. Limited Edition Set of 2 Dishes by Up in the Air Somewhere. As usual with Susan, these dishes are beyond amazing. My jewelry would look so much better on my nightstand with one of these dishes, so good I might actually use them. Bonus, it’s a set so you could potentially keep one and gift one to your sister or friend…just saying.
3. Yujiro Thread Cutters from Best Made. A great stocking stuffer for any sewer, clipping threads is always more fun when you’re doing it with a beautiful pair of snips.
4. Dash Hat by Hilary Grant Knitwear. I basically live in my HG Arrow Cowl and judging by how warm my cowl is and how many compliments I get on it, this would be the best possible topper for my head. Saving up for this sucker as we speak!
5. Glass Pyramid Display Box by ABJ Glass. This glass pyramid would be the perfect thing to store my thimble in. It’s not just any thimble, it’s a very very special one that deserves it’s own box. Right now it lives in a milk glass apple with the rest of my thimbles but would like to move to a more spacious place. Other things that would look good in this…special volcanic rocks from Iceland, a strawberry pin I inherited, various trinkets.
6. Noble Teapot from David’s Tea. Okay, I swear I’m not getting paid in tea by David’s to talk about them, believe me, I wish I was though! Finding a large teapot isn’t really hard, but finding a modern one with a tea strainer in it is and this one has both! Every time I stop in I stare at this beauty and it’s matching cut set. Dreamy!