Bon Voyage!

Well tomorrow bright and early I’ll be headed to Victora, BC where I’ll be for the next 2 weeks! I’m pretty pumped, I’ll be hanging out with my sister + her husband, we’ll be running the Victoria half marathon, visiting some tide pools, ferrying to Saltspring Island and Vancouver and many other things. The photos above are from my last trip on our ferry ride to Vancouver. I’ve got some posts scheduled for when I’m gone (woah woah) and I may be stopping in with some travel related posts if I can pull myself away from relaxing. We’ll see…now I need to get packing!

This entry was posted in Journal Entry and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bon Voyage!

1. carolyn says:

Oooh, I love Victoria! Have an amazing time!

2. sallie says:

Have an amazing relaxing time! Looks beautiful!

3. Andrea says:

R&R (and a half marathon!) with family in the Canadian West Coast sounds great. I recently moved to the Sunshine Coast (north of Vancouver) from Toronto and can vouch for the beauty of this side of the country. Have a fabulous time!

4. Yay! I’m a big fan of vacations and think there’s nothing better for your creative business than getting away! Have fun :)

5. Caitlin says:

Have an awesome time!!

6. Sounds brilliant, have a fantastic time!

7. alison says:

Enjoy, I hope our summer weather holds out a little longer for you! If you see someone walking around in a grey and black polka dot Moss Mini skirt, say hi, that would be me. :)

8. gingermakes says:

Yay!! Have a great trip!!! And good luck with the half– that’s SO far!

9. nettie says:

I hope to visit Canada some day. Have fun!!! Enough for me, too!!

10. I hope you have an amazing time visiting Victoria and a couple of the Gulf Islands! You’ll have such a great time in Vancouver, hopefully the weather cooperates and the weather stays nice here for your visit!

xo jen