purl soho : striped cotton cowl

Have you seen this new spring weight striped cotton cowl from purl soho?  Seriously they need to stop coming up with such cute things to add to my to-knit list, I still haven’t had time to knit the winter herringbone cowl.  I love the bright colors held together with the natural cotton, such a nice effect to work many colors in without it being overwhelming.  I can see this around my neck in the evening while we’re boating the lakes at the cottage.  Now I just need a vacation to knit it on!

This entry was posted in Journal Entry and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to purl soho : striped cotton cowl

1. Meg says:

oooh yes I saw this earlier today and added it to my 'knit list' too! I love that herringbone cowl as well. there's never enough time to knit all that I'd like to!

2. Julie says:

totally agree!! I love the cowls, they are always so perfect.

3. Allison says:

Totally in love with this. Also in love with the herringbone one you're talking about.. I just wish the yarn wasn't so pricey… and that I knew how to knit…. also, off topic: ANY suggestions for places to eat/see/thrift/shop in Chicago would be greatly appreciated! My email is allison@shuttersandshuttles.com Thanks a bunch!

4. paige says:

jen – these are gorgeous! i can totally see you in one… and you can always come to SC for that vacation to make it on. I have been meaning to send you an email to catch up on the move and everything – I'll do that tonight!!

5. Sara E.K says:

I really like it to! And the yarn are really nice together.

I have a blog and hope you'll visit me! My blog is pretty new and I don't have posted as much yet! An enormous hug from Sweden <3

6. jill says:

any ideas on how to make this for cheaper?